Do you seek experienced legal attention in Cryptocurrency Tax? Ari Good, JD LLM is a Cryptocurrency Lawyer and is the President of Good Attorneys At Law, P.A.
The firm’s tax services include cryptocurrency tax, corporate / partnership matters such as structuring domestic and foreign entities for clients in industries ranging from payment processing to aviation to technology.
Our blockchain services include advising on BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) matters such as KYC / AML requirements, contract law, international law and niche cryptocurrency tax matters.Ari routinely works closely and respectfully with his client’s other tax and legal advisers. There is no ego, just results, and great results come from building and nurturing great teams.
Education & Background
Ari received his BA, With Distinction, from the University of Michigan in 1993. He graduated from the DePaul University College of Law in 1997 as a Dean’s Scholar, finishing in the top 20% of his class.
Ari published in the field of intellectual property and the Internet, earning him the CALI Excellence For The Future Award . He received his LL.M. in Taxation Law in 2005 from the prestigious University of Florida masters program.
Ari completed the Certified Blockchain Financial Analyst program at the University of Nicosia, giving him a thorough grounding in blockchain business, regulation, technology and Cryptocurrency Tax.
Mr. Good is a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS), giving him insight into compliance matters that matter most to FinTech startups and other businesses.
Thought leadership, teaching and publications:
- Did dYdX violate the law by changing its tokenomics? (Feb 06, 2023) Cointelegraph.com: https://cointelegraph.com/news/did-dydx-violate-the-law-by-changing-their-tokenomics
- The SEC shook Kraken down for $30M, but it doesn’t mean it had a case. (Feb 15, 2023) Cointelegraph.com: https://cointelegraph.com/news/the-sec-shook-kraken-down-for-30-million-but-it-doesn-t-mean-they-had-a-case
- Can You Self-Custody Cryptocurrency Held in a Checkbook IRA? (April 7, 2023) https://news.bloombergtax.com/tax-insights-and-commentary/can-you-self-custody-cryptocurrency-held-in-a-checkbook-ira
- Presentation to the District of Columbia Bar Association - Estate and Tax Planning Series: Tax and Planning With Cryptocurrency (May 19, 2022)
- Presentation to The Knowledge Group: Bank Secrecy Act (Title 31) Regulations: Enforcement Priorities and Compliance Issues Explored (October 19, 2021)
What My Practice Means to Me
The attorney client relationship to me is about trust, communication and consistency. Nothing comes off my desk that I don’t consider to be superior work, or more importantly, that YOU wouldn’t consider to be superior work. My relationships with my clients are typically very long term. I am often asked to cover things that are outside of my expertise because my client says they like and trust me, and would prefer that I just figure it out, which I do. I take great pride in my clients’ achievements and enjoy watching them grow and prosper.
White Glove Service
Straightforward Legal Counsel
Thorough Understanding of the Industry
Masters Degree in Tax Law
20+ Years of Experience